Vegetarian & Vegan Delights
Made with Love
Homemade cookies, fresh fruit desserts, veggie wraps, fresh juices. What better way to enjoy your visit to The Ashram than to relax over a cappuccino and one of the many international treats we offer? The only hard part is deciding which one to choose.
Known for our vegetarian/vegan/raw food selections, our food contains no meat, gelatin or eggs. Our ‘happy cows’ provide the dairy, our bees provide honey, and our extensive vegetable gardens give us organically-grown produce we use for our meals.
It’s part of what makes our food so extraordinarily good, you can taste the Love.
You can delight in our kitchen’s offerings in two places:
Monday to Saturday: 9:00 - 12:45 and 13:30 - 18:00.
Sunday: 11:00 - 12:45 and 13:30 - 18:00.
Special schedule during darshans and events.
- Raw desserts that melt in your mouth
- Coffees and Chai (Indian spiced tea)
- Sweet pastries like fruit tarts and apple triangles
- Savory pastries like eggplant eggless quiche
- Chocolate delights such as dark chocolate layer cake
- Fruit trifles and puddings
- Vegetable pizza
- Freshly-made juices and smoothies
- Locally-baked fresh bread for our sandwiches
Dining Hall Daily Meals
Open every day
Breakfast: Mon-Sat 8:30 - 9:00, Sun 8:00-9:15
Lunch: 13:00 - 14:00
Dinner: 19:30 - 20:30
- Vegetarian recipes from all over the world
- Locally-baked bread
- Herb tea
- Fresh vegetables from our garden
- Homemade soups
- Sauces and delicacies
- Special desserts depending on the occasion
Vegetarian Breakfast· 6 € (children 3 €)
Vegetarian Lunch· 8 € (children 4 €)
Vegetarian Dinner· 5 € (children 3 €)