The Bhakti Seva Program offers an excellent opportunity to experience ashram living in an Indian-European atmosphere at Shree Peetha Nilaya. The program is available for a minimum of two weeks and you can repeat this program.
Bhakti Seva Program Areas
Meet like-minded people and enjoy our spiritual lifestyle:
- Dive into the atmosphere of our joyful daily prayers and the colourful festivities.
- Join the daily OM Chanting circle.
- Feed your mind with daily satsangs.
- Take time to study the Holy Scriptures.
- Have an exchange about your impressions and perceptions with the ashram community.
- Develop the spirit of care and seva: service without thinking of oneself, service without expectations.
It is a journey of transformation and getting in touch with the Divine inside. You may find a deeper and more nourishing meaning of life than you ever expected possible. All of this and more can happen through the Grace of Paramahamsa Vishwananda.
- The minimum duration for the participation in a seva program is two weeks.
- A cost sharing of 16 € per night provides you with full board with an accommodation in a shared room, free WiFi access and free laundry machine usage. (Students with a valid student ID can apply for the reduced price of 10 € per night.)
- A valid health insurance for Germany.
- You must be in a physically and mentally healthy condition.
If this is your first Bhakti Seva Program, then please fill in the online seva application form here for one of the above openings:
If you have already come for a Bhakti Seva Program, please just send an email to email@example.com and specify the program of your interest.
Or speak to Ambika at the Seva Coordination Desk, located just to the right of the Registration Desk.
Thank you for considering the Bhakti Seva Program and Jai Gurudev!