Do you want to dive deeper into the Home of the Divine Mother and the ashram life at Shree Peetha Nilaya? The Bhakti Seva Program gives you a unique opportunity of experiencing selfless service. Along with daily prayers and bhakti rituals, living in this spiritual community of Vaishnavas will help you to open up your heart and change your everyday life into a more loving and caring service for others.
Bhakti Seva Program Areas
What else you can experience during your Bhakti Seva Program?
- Sangha: meet like-minded people, devotees and bhaktas and enjoy the ashram life with our community.
- Temple prayers: come, participate and learn more about our deities, daily rituals and the variety of Hindu festivals we host.
- OM Chanting: at the moment, due to Covid this is not possible! For more info, please read general Covid guidelines & rules during these times
- Daily satsangs: learn more about the holy scriptures, saints and yogis during, or immediately after our temple prayers, morning and evening.
- Mother Nature: take time during your day off for a beautiful walk or parikrama around the ashram.
- Inspirations: develop your own ideas about how to integrate and develop the spirit of love and care by serving others at home or during your daily life.
Bhakti Seva Program Requirements
- The minimum duration for participation in a seva program is two weeks up to one, two, three months or longer.
- A cost-sharing of €25 per night provides you with full board with an accommodation in a shared room (at the moment only in double or triple rooms), free WiFi access and free laundry and dryer machine usage. Students with a valid student ID can apply for the reduced price of €19 per night.
- Membership in a valid health insurance for Germany.
- You must be in a physically and mentally healthy condition.
If this is your first Bhakti Seva Program, then please fill in the online seva application form here for one of the openings listed.
If you have already participated in a Bhakti Seva program, please just send an email to email@example.com and specify the seva area you’re interested in, as well as the exact arrival and departure dates you wish to come.
For any further questions or information, fell free to contact us at any time via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to seeing you here soon!